We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Does any resort have a kids club that takes 2 year olds?

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
16 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
Does any resort have a kids club that takes 2 year olds?

Looking at Barbados Hotels, we want some leisure time so were looking at kids clubs - Our daughter will be nearly 2 when we are looking to go so to save me hours of reviewing time :-)

1. Are there are kids clubs that would consider taking a 2 year old?

2. Failing this what are peoples recommendations for child friendly places - looking at Mid-range pricing (not too expensive.......)?

england
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
1,621 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Does any resort have a kids club that takes 2 year olds?

I think Almond Beach Village has a child's club for children that age. I know they were really nice to my grandchildren (they've been more than once)and I feel sure that my grandson was only about that age the first time he went.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
16 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Does any resort have a kids club that takes 2 year olds?

Thanks - thats the one we are going for

Bridgetown, Barbados
Level Contributor
104 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Does any resort have a kids club that takes 2 year olds?

Both Almond Beach Village and Almond Casuarina have kids club for children from age two. For kids younger than two, there is a nursery. They provide activities so the little ones in the nursery won't be bored either. They close around 5:00 p.m. for the little ones and then you'd pay for babysitting if needed.

Mag

4. Re: Does any resort have a kids club that takes 2 year olds?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2009, 14:20