We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Six Men's Bay Fish Fry

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,340 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Six Men's Bay Fish Fry

I have just been reading about this fish fry, does anyone know anything about it?

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
2,474 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Six Men's Bay Fish Fry

Its held at Half Moon Fort just on the border St Peter/St Lucy similar to Oistens but smaller with Karaoke.

Sheffield, England
Level Contributor
5,353 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Six Men's Bay Fish Fry

Is it on a Friday please?

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
44 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Six Men's Bay Fish Fry

Friday and Saturday in Moontown, more locals than vistors I would say - very good night though.

Barbados
Level Contributor
1,096 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Six Men's Bay Fish Fry

There is Mertons which is in Moontown opposite St Elmos. This is best on Friday or Sat nights and has an even mix of locals and tourists. In Six Men's Village itself (which is where my inlaws live, so where I stay) is Bradshaws. Braddy serves food all week except Sundays I think and he does local food such as fish and pork. It tends to be mainly locals here though. I have been going to Mertons for years (he is my mates dad) and his food is lovely, ummmmmmmmmmmm dolphin and bread fruit-my favourite!!!

5. Re: Six Men's Bay Fish Fry

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2009, 18:18