We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Waterfront Cafe

UK
Level Contributor
601 posts
73 reviews
Save Topic
Waterfront Cafe

Thinking of going here for dinner one night next week. Has anyone recommendations on which night is best for entertainment. I noticed that Monday night is Calypso and Latin, Tuesday is Steel Pan music and buffet. Any views?

Also, is it necesary to pre-book?

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
4,774 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Waterfront Cafe

while I can't comment on the actual night to go, I will say, depending on when you plan to be here, yes I would recommend that you make a reservation, or at least check that you may need one. In Season, this place could get crowded.

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
8,634 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Waterfront Cafe

Been many times and it is quite enjoyable but like previously said make reservations as soon as possible as it does get quite busy.

Beccles, United...
Level Contributor
267 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Waterfront Cafe

If you go to www.waterfrontcafe.com.bb you will be able to see what entertainment they have on each evening, as well as menus etc., just to get your taste buds going and your feet tapping. There is also a contact number for making reservations. But at this time of the year you will probably be able to just 'walk in'. On previous visits without a reservation and if they were fully booked, they always managed to drag a table and chairs from somewhere and sat you out on the careenage. Drop in at lunchtime on your first day for a coffee or beer just to make sure.

south east
Level Contributor
923 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Waterfront Cafe

we normally go on a Thursday night when the jazz band is playing - excellent - however, we tend to try and sit outside in order that we can talk (normally difficult near the )

I would recommend booking as it can get quite busy.

It's also a great location for lunch after shopping in Bridgetown!

south east
Level Contributor
923 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Waterfront Cafe

sorry - I meant 'near the band'!

6. Re: Waterfront Cafe

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2009, 23:16