We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Arriving Nov 5th

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
54 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Arriving Nov 5th

Anyone going November 08???????? im flying 5th Nov, 2 weeks with my mum..........cant wait Woohooo LOL

regina canada
Level Contributor
115 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Arriving Nov 5th

hello yes we are flying in on nov 1 and staying until nov 15, can't wait. 30 more days and counting lol.

Barbados
Level Contributor
1,120 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Arriving Nov 5th

I'm going on 16th November for 14 nights. Getting very excited.

england
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
1,623 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Arriving Nov 5th

The time's certainly whizzing by now Wizzy, ha ha. We go in November too (we have chatted before) and I can't wait either. Have a great time.

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
54 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Arriving Nov 5th

Hey Forestred, i do remember you, u have been really helpul with my constant questions on TA.. it certainly is whizzing by LOL...are you getting excited??? Im going to drive everyone insane at work as i cant stop talking about it !!! are any of you stayin in Holetown????

dorval
Level Contributor
193 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Arriving Nov 5th

Sorry Wizzy24,

I'll be in Oistins on the 9th of November till the 14th of December. Don't feel guilty about driving everyone bonkers with your talk of getting away to Bim. You're going and that's the most important thing. When you get back, you'll have the biggest smile on your face and they'll have to listen to you all over again. Take your camera and capture it all on film, or a memory card, cause you'll be making wonderful memories as you go. Check out all the great things to do, make your choices and have fun.

The food is fabulous, the weather speaks for itself and the sea is always inviting. 37 more sleeps and I'll be there as well.

Have a great time.......just might see you there.

Paragon 140

england
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
1,623 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Arriving Nov 5th

Hi Wizzy, that's what the forum is here for, all those questions and excitement. It's good to share it isn't it. I hope you will love Barbados and that you will report back on here when you (dare I mention it) come back !!!!! We are staying in the south where it is busier but I really like Holetown too. Have a fabulous time.

Barbados
Level Contributor
1,120 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Arriving Nov 5th

Wizzy24, where are you staying in Holetown. I stay with family, but am staying one night at the Discovery Bay in Holetown.

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
54 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Arriving Nov 5th

Foresred i am certainly driving everyone mad and its only gonna get worse as the its gets closer LOL...I hope you have a great time too, i mean i suppose it will be hard not too when your in PARADISE !!!!

Paragon140 im sooo jelous that you are staying out there until December - i would have loved to have done that and i could have got the time off work but it wld have meant travelling on my own and i wasnt brave enough, instead im taking my mum and shes really excited too !! im hoping to go to Oistens on the Friday night as there are some fantastic reviews so be rude not to go check it out !!!!!

Hey Glittergirl, im staying at Goldenview, its a budget condo, iv looked at Discovery Bay and it looks lovely, you must be as excited as the rest of us?? how long are you out there for? I see your from Southampton, just up the road from me !!!!

Barbados
Level Contributor
1,120 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Arriving Nov 5th

Oh yeah, just noticed that you are from Pompey-small world. I have eaten at the chinese restuarant at the condos you are staying at. They are a good location, only a 5 minute walk from Highway 1 (main road which passes through Holetown). You will have a fab time!! I go out on 16th Nov for 2 weeks, so we will probably cross paths why there as I stay in St Peter, but eat out in Holetown alot!

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
54 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Arriving Nov 5th

Thanks for the info Glittergirl, so do you reecomend the chinese for eats? do you reccomend anymore local reasonably priced food places? with your knowledge how much would you put by for foods each day? we will spoil ourself with a nice meal maybe twice while we are there but really im looing for a decent bit of food at a reasonable price as im paying ha ha hah ha, yeah when you will arrive ill only have 3 more days boooooo LOL..do you norm travel with family at this time of year?