We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golden Anchorage Apartments in Sunset Crest

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
54 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Golden Anchorage Apartments in Sunset Crest

Can anyone tell me if the Golden Anchorage Apartments are the same as Golden View Apartments? Iv booked to stay at the Golden Anchorage but am now confused whether these are the Golden View Apartments? I see they are 4 storeys high, iv also seen pictures of Bugalow type Condo's ? Is the Goden Anchorage the 4 storey apartments blocks??

Barbados
Level Contributor
1,120 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Golden Anchorage Apartments in Sunset Crest

The chinese I mentioned to you in another thread is called 'Lucky Choice' which is at the Golden View apartments. If this restuarant is also listed as being at the Golden Anchorage apartments, then it will be the same place.

Holetown, Barbados
Level Contributor
12,863 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Golden Anchorage Apartments in Sunset Crest

Golden View is a different place from Golden Anchorage. It is Golden View that has the Chinese restaurant.

Holetown, Barbados
Level Contributor
12,863 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Golden Anchorage Apartments in Sunset Crest

Golden Anchorage is a one bedroom, bungalow type condo on Sunset crest----------not part of a large building. It doesn't have it's own pool, you have to use The one next to The Beach House as far as I can see from the photos, BUT there may be a problem with using that one at the moment, so do check wizzy. Mind you, you have all the beach at Surfside to play with, so who needs a pool?

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
54 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Golden Anchorage Apartments in Sunset Crest

Thanks for that Sadowner, hey suppose it helps if i know where im going LOL...

Holetown, Barbados
Level Contributor
12,863 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Golden Anchorage Apartments in Sunset Crest

Golden Anchorage is a one bedroom, bungalow type condo on Sunset crest----------not part of a large building. It doesn't have it's own pool, you have to use The one next to The Beach House as far as I can see from the photos, BUT there may be a problem with using that one at the moment, so do check wizzy. Mind you, you have all the beach at Surfside to play with, so who needs a pool?

Holetown, Barbados
Level Contributor
12,863 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Golden Anchorage Apartments in Sunset Crest

oops, how did THAT happen????

Barbados
Level Contributor
1,120 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Golden Anchorage Apartments in Sunset Crest

Wizzy, it sounds like they are in similar areas, (Sunset Crest being the area opposite the Chefette site) so you are still going to be central in Holetown. From memory, I think the Golden View are high rise and mainly timeshare.

Holetown, Barbados
Level Contributor
12,863 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Golden Anchorage Apartments in Sunset Crest

Golden View are privately owned condos---------not Time share Glittergirl. Divi Heritage net to Almond Beach is Timeshare.

Barbados
Level Contributor
1,120 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Golden Anchorage Apartments in Sunset Crest

My mother in law used to work there and had mentioned about being timeshare, but she has not worked there recently, hence why I said 'I think'.

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
54 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Golden Anchorage Apartments in Sunset Crest

Thanks Sadowner and Glittergirl....i was hoping it was the bugalow type condo and not the high rise Golden View...I booked on a private rental website with an American Lady so im hoping its the Condos' as they look better...LOL...Not long now whoop whoop...LOL....Think its time to check Mullins Webcam as its been a few days ...lol