We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Children and bars

Bedford, England
Level Contributor
463 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Children and bars

Hi all

I apologise in advance if this has been asked many times before.

I will be in Barbados in a few days time with my husband and children, they are aged 12 and 15, are they able to go into bars with us? If so is there time limit on how long they can be there.

Many thanks

Bb

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
4,793 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Children and bars

I think it depends on the bar. Bars that also have restaurants or that serve food as well, don't have a problem. Places like Harbour Lights or club extreme may have a problem.. although there is no minimum drinking age in Barbados, the bars can set a minimum on age to get in.

I used to take my small children into places, but again it depends on the place and also the time.

Barbados
Level Contributor
2,398 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Children and bars

Depending on where you are staying you may find this thread useful:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g147266-i289-k1992…

Bedford, England
Level Contributor
463 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Children and bars

Thank you for your replies Sunnie and Inbarbados.

Bb

4. Re: Children and bars

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2009, 10:18