We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jeep Rental in Barbados

Charlotte, North...
7 posts
Save Topic
Jeep Rental in Barbados

Does anyone know of a car rental company anywhere in Barbados that rents actual Jeep Wranglers? Everything is looking like Suzuki type jeeps. I would not normally care, except it is my honeymoon and renting an actual Jeep brand vehicle on an island has some sentimental signifigance to us. Thanks in advance.

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
2,474 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jeep Rental in Barbados

I would email a few companies and enquire if I was you!!

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
4,639 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jeep Rental in Barbados

in all likelihood, you will only find the Suzuki type here. it's mainly due to what is important and Chrysler cars and jeeps are just not seen or imported onto the island.

Charlotte, North...
7 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Jeep Rental in Barbados

I was thinking that might be the case, thanks sunni! In that case do you have any recommendations on reliable/affordable rental car companies for a Suzuki jeep style rental for the week?

4. Re: Jeep Rental in Barbados

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 September 2009, 07:20