We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bajan Roots & Rythem Show

Milton, Canada
Level Contributor
36 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Bajan Roots & Rythem Show

My husband and I saw this on our 1st trip to Barbados in 2006, and really enjoyed it. Now we are on our 3rd trip in 3 years and this time we are taking our 3 daughters - ages 13, 12 and 10. I can't remember seeing any kids there when we went - but are children allowed to go ??

We would love to take them to this show - but we are worried about travelling there. We will be way up in Colleton, and hubby doesn't feel too comfortable driving back in the dark, and we doubt that we could get picked up - unless it was from a resort near us - then that would be doable.

Can anyone offer up anything on this ??

Ta

Jo

Milton,ON

Canada

Oakville, Canada
Level Contributor
3,395 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bajan Roots & Rythem Show

Hi. Here is their website. They allow children as young as 3, so yours will be fine. You can also book online. I believe they do pick up but you would have to check on that.

http://www.plantationtheatre.com/

Barbados
Level Contributor
2,398 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bajan Roots & Rythem Show

My daughters are around the same age as yours and they LOVED it when I took them last year. They were actually just asking if/ when we could go again.

As far as transport is concerned they will do pick ups from other resorts near you if you can arrange to be there at a specific time, so that should solve your transport concerns.

3. Re: Bajan Roots & Rythem Show

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2009, 15:17