We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Top Car Rental

Alberta, Canada
Level Contributor
404 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Top Car Rental

We're thinking of renting a car through them, but I don't see their name pop up in too many posts. Has anyone ever rented a vehicle from them, how is their service?

Cambridge, UK
Level Contributor
100 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Top Car Rental

Hi Scorpiogirl

We go to Barbados a couple of times a year and we always use Top Car Rentals. We have found them to be very friendly and offer a great service. I book the car via email and we usually pick the car up from the airport, someone from Top Car Rental is always there waiting with the forms already completed, so a few signatures and we are good to go.

We have also had cars dropped off at the apartments we have stayed at without any problems.

In my opinion they offer an excellent and very friendly service.

Hope this helps.

Nikkikv

Barbados
Level Contributor
2,398 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Top Car Rental

They have a good reputation here if that is of any help

Alberta, Canada
Level Contributor
404 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Top Car Rental

it sure helps! Thanks a lot, their prices are really good, too!

New Britain...
Level Contributor
892 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Top Car Rental

We rented from them last month. We arrived on a Thurs. PM and had an appointment for the car to be dropped of at the hotel Fri. @ 9:30. I went out to the lobby about 9:15 to wait and do a little people watching. After sitting there for 2 minutes I discovered that the people I was wathing were from Top Car waiting for me. LOL When I go to the islands I'm used to people beeening on "island time". So, this was a pleasant shock to find someone being early.

The car was everything we expected and the price was right. No problem mon.

Alberta, Canada
Level Contributor
404 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Top Car Rental

Awesome, I just booked with them!

6. Re: Top Car Rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 August 2009, 12:18