We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

watch the surfers

Illinois
Level Contributor
385 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
watch the surfers

I was in Hawaii last year and saw surffers for the first time! It was so cool just to watch them! I have heard that Barbados is a good surfing island.My question is where are the best beaches to just watch them?I only have one day(yes I am one of those cruisers)so any suggestions?Then how much will it cost to get us there & back?

Boosy's Surf School
Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing
Bodie's School of Surf
Barry's Surf Barbados Surf School
Ride The Tide Surf School
Equipment Hire, Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing
Barbados
Level Contributor
1,120 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: watch the surfers

The 'Soup Bowl' on the east coast is where most of the surfers head. The south and west coast waters are normally too calm for serious surfing.

2. Re: watch the surfers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2009, 17:20