We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Our Barbados trip

Regina...
Level Contributor
29 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Our Barbados trip

Back from Barbados and wish we were still there. My husband, two sons( ages 16 and 20) and I spent a wonderful seven days in Barbados just after Christmas. The weather was wonderful (28-30) with one afternoon of rain. It did shower now and then but not anything to worry about. We visited Harrison's Caves, Welchman Hall Gully,Oistins, Pelican Craft Market, Concorde Experience, boys took surfing lesson from Zed's and we went on a Cool Runnings afternoon cruise. For all of us the Cool Runnings trip was our favourite. Crew are helpful and fun. I am not very comfortable in deep water but they took the time to help me, and others,feel comfortable snorkeling. My husband and son got to pet a sea turtle while I just saw it. Our boys were able to feed the fish as well. Lunch of salads, chicken and fish was delicious as were the endless drinks ( alcholic and non). The boat is beautiful with both sun and shade. Much nicer than other snorkeling boats we saw.

Beaches are fabulous and loved swimming in the ocean.

Scotland
Level Contributor
3,571 posts
203 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Our Barbados trip

I'm glad you all had such a good time.

KelflyOh
Level Contributor
340 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Our Barbados trip

How many guest were on your Cool Runnings trip? What is the maximum they take? We use Calbaza(?) last year and really enjoyed it - are debating if we should use them again or try Cool Runnings which everyone raves about! We are looking for something that isn't jammed packed with guests.

Barbados
Level Contributor
1,090 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Our Barbados trip

Glad you had a good time. I know the feeling - landing back home (esp during winter) always makes me wanna jump on the next flight back over there.

Regina...
Level Contributor
29 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Our Barbados trip

Hi, there were probably between 30 and 40 people of all ages on board Cool Runnings. Keep in mind that this was a very busy time. It was a wonderful cruise, I highly recommend it!

5. Re: Our Barbados trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 October 2009, 18:17