We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

soupbowl

Illinois
Level Contributor
385 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
soupbowl

Does anyone know how much it costs to take a taxi to & from the Soupbowl? Also is it worth seeing?

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
3,106 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: soupbowl

IYG you don't say where you are coming from. Soupbowl is at Bathsheba on the East side of Barbados. It is one of my favourite areas os the island so I am maybe biased when I say YES! But the East coast is very rugged and beautiful and I feel a must see on every trip I make to Barbados, there is also a nice restaurant called the Roundhouse there, great for a spot of lunch and to watch the rough ocean waves crashing in, Emma

Mentioned in this post
Bathsheba
Bathsheba
Barbados
Barbados
Barbados
Caribbean
Illinois
Level Contributor
385 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: soupbowl

Sorry, We are on a cruise.So from the pier to the soupbowl.

Bedford, England
Level Contributor
463 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: soupbowl

Hiya not sure about cost of a taxi but maybe worth hiring a car for a few days.

If you want to see if its worth visiting I have some pics that we took in October of Bathsheba/Soupbowl click on the link …google.com/mrswatson5/…5261817312361239378

The first pic is on the approach to Bathsheba, just click on the next arrow to see more, it is a beautiful unspoilt place with lots of surfers

hth

bb

Mentioned in this post
Bathsheba
Bathsheba
Barbados
Barbados
Level Contributor
1,120 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: soupbowl

At a guess I would say maybe BDS80.00 each way for a cab from Bridgetown - would others agree??? It may be worth striking a deal with one of the cab drivers at the dock to hire his cab for a few hours. You can then go to Bathsheba, grab lunch wonder around and he will wait to take you wherever you need to go next. This will prob work out the cheapest option for you.

Mentioned in this post
Bridgetown
Bridgetown
Barbados
Bathsheba
Bathsheba
Barbados
5. Re: soupbowl

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2009, 07:20