We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

St Lawrence Gap accommodation

Barbados
Level Contributor
1,120 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
St Lawrence Gap accommodation

Now, I know the west coast like the back of my hand, but when it comes to the South I am not so clued up.

If we were only staying in the Gap for 1 night, where is a nice but cheap place to stay (it costs us bds80-90 to get a taxi home from the Gap and was wondering if it would not cost too much more to overnight). Walking distance to the gap would be fab.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
2,181 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: St Lawrence Gap accommodation

Stay out all night and get a bus back in the morning ;O) There are places that are open until after the buses start running lol!

In all seriousness, there aren't many places that you would find for that sort of price (although it depends on the time of year).

The cheaper end options, that are either in the Gap or an easy walk would be Rostrevor, Yellow Bird, Rio Guesthouse, Sandy Ground or a bit further up the Gap are Meridian, Cherry Tree.

There are others, but there's a few to think about!

Barbados
Level Contributor
1,120 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: St Lawrence Gap accommodation

Thanks. I will look into those. I was thinking if it was not too much more than the taxi, we could stay - and make a day AND night of it. Even my boyfriend who is Baj hasn't really done the south coast during the day, so when Im over in March we will defo stay the night and explore during the day.

Paphos, Cyprus
Destination Expert
for Paphos
Level Contributor
4,968 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: St Lawrence Gap accommodation

Have a look at Blue Dolphin Guest House/Apartments.

Definately within your budget, and if Iris is not full she may do a one night booking.

Pat

4. Re: St Lawrence Gap accommodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 August 2009, 02:15