We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

long shot....but I'll try it anyways :)

Alberta, Canada
Level Contributor
404 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
long shot....but I'll try it anyways :)

When we were in Barbados late January/early February, we noticed walking around the St. Lawrence Gap area, there were posters up advertising about Bob Marley's birthday party somewhere at the Gap on February 7. My husband mentioned to me that it would be kind of fun to get our hands on one of those posters, so we could use it for our bar at home.

We forgot all about it, but now I'm wondering if someone would be able to get one of those posters for us?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,936 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: long shot....but I'll try it anyways :)

i saw them last week so i know which ones you mean. sorry i hadn't thought of that also LOL. heading back in may so if by chance they're still around, i'll see what i can do!

cheers, rootsie!

Alberta, Canada
Level Contributor
404 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: long shot....but I'll try it anyways :)

they may be pretty faded by then, but thanks, I appreciate it!

Barbados
Level Contributor
2,398 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: long shot....but I'll try it anyways :)

I think those were probably for the party at Mojo. If you e-mail them they may send you a spare. Their e-mail is mojobarbados@caribsurf.com and they also have a facebook group called Mojo Barbados.

Alberta, Canada
Level Contributor
404 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: long shot....but I'll try it anyways :)

thank you so much, I really hope I can get my hands on one!

Alberta, Canada
Level Contributor
404 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: long shot....but I'll try it anyways :)

actually, when I think about it, I believe they mentioned a place at the Gap. It might have been the reggae bar, but I'm not sure ?

6. Re: long shot....but I'll try it anyways :)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2009, 23:20