We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunswept Beach Resort

Sherman, Texas
Level Contributor
45 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Sunswept Beach Resort

I am one of the many that is seeing awesome deals online for travel to Barbados! One of the seemingly best deals is for Sunswept Beach Resort and from the reviews I've read here in the hotels section, it seems to be an OK place to stay (as long as your expectations are set correctly - not a 5 star luxury resort). Has anyone stayed here recently? Will I be able to snorkel directly off of the beach? Can you find an assortment of restaurants and grocery stores in walking distance?

Any info would be greatly appreciated!

south east
Level Contributor
918 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunswept Beach Resort

This is generally quite a 'reefy' bit of beach, so good for snorkelling. If you want a good swimming area then just walk to the left (north) and the next beach (Discovery Bay) is great for swsimming. I believe Sunswept is good value for west coast beachfront accommodation, but definitely not 4/5 star.

2. Re: Sunswept Beach Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 October 2009, 19:17