We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gourmet card arrived today

London, United...
Level Contributor
249 posts
Save Topic
Gourmet card arrived today

I received my card this morning - and am looking forward to using it on my first trip to Barbados in May. I would like to have a couple of fine dining meals whilst there - does anyone know of any top end restaurants on the South coast which are part of the gourmet card scheme. Staying at Bougainvillea. Thanks!

Fairfax, Virginia
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
1,668 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gourmet card arrived today

You will receive excellent meals at both Aqua and Wispers on the South Coast with your gourmet card.

Lois

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
63 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Gourmet card arrived today

Hi, I haven't heard of a gourmet card scheme. Could you tell me more about it and where you can get them from. Many thanks, Elaine.

Fairfax, Virginia
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
1,668 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Gourmet card arrived today

Go to: http://www.barbadosgourmetcard.com to read all about it and to sign up. It's a wonderful opportunity to try some great restaurants at a 25% discount (during the low season).

Lois

Bridgetown, Barbados
Level Contributor
82 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Gourmet card arrived today

i hope mine is in the mail when i return from work on friday!

5. Re: Gourmet card arrived today

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 March 2009, 09:42
SEA
Level Contributor
209 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Gourmet card arrived today

Can you elaborate betjames?

Fairfax, Virginia
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
1,668 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Gourmet card arrived today

You will not be able to use it until after April 15, so your stating it's not all it seem to be when you use it is not correct.

Lois

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
63 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Gourmet card arrived today

Thanks very much. Have applied and will keep my fingers crossed it arrives soon.

Bagshot, United...
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
4,359 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Gourmet card arrived today

If you're in the UK or Europe don't forget to apply for your Barbados VIP card as well - it offers a number of Buy One Get One Frees on attractions over the same period as the gourmet card.

We've got both cards now and are ready to go, can someone turn the clock forward by 5 weeks please?

10. Re: Gourmet card arrived today

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 September 2009, 05:17