We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Crystal cove VS Mango bay??

Durango, Colorado
Level Contributor
756 posts
60 reviews
Save Topic
Crystal cove VS Mango bay??

Ok I think ive got it narrowed to these two now. @ crystal cove I can barely get an upgrade to ocean view (not even a suite)a bit more than the best room @ Mango Bay. CC=4300.00 us$ 1-upgrade to standard ocean view MB=$4000.00 us$ best room they have.

Turtle beach was even more, for the upgraded rooms.

Any advice on Mango Bay?? Closer to Oistins??

Sale ends tomorrow....gotta book it..any more advice??

Thank you all:-)

KNK

Holetown, Barbados
Level Contributor
12,035 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Crystal cove VS Mango bay??

Mango Bay is in Holetown on the West Coast, no where near Oistins which is on the South and an approx. 40 min cab ride.

It is a nice small AI which gets good reviews on the whole, and is within easy reach of all the nightlife and restaurants Holetown has to offer.

I would say it was less "tired" than Crystal Cove, and by all accounts the food is good. M B has quite a high return rate which is always an indication of a good hotel.

Durango, Colorado
Level Contributor
756 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Crystal cove VS Mango bay??

Only 1-restaurant @ the Mango Bay? Just buffet? I dont know whats going on but the prices just dropped for both places...by over $130.00.! Gotta see whats up....any one else....??

KNK

Holetown, Barbados
Level Contributor
12,035 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Crystal cove VS Mango bay??

Yes only one restaurant, but not buffet. Very good and varied meals if you read the reviews !

Durango, Colorado
Level Contributor
756 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Crystal cove VS Mango bay??

Mango Bay it is!!!! Just booked last night! Good price too...I hope all will go well. If anyone has stayed @ Mango Bay, could you PLEASE let me know of the best floor to stay on? They offered us floors 1 or 2 or 3? They said I could change if I didnt like it. But I would rather have it set before I get there. I choose the bottom floor (1). Ocean front!!

Thank you for all replies.

KNK

5. Re: Crystal cove VS Mango bay??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 October 2009, 23:20