We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Current weather?

London, UK
Level Contributor
11 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Current weather?

Every time I look at the forecast it says it's raining in Barbados (last few weeks on weather.com) - is that actually the case or is it actually sunny there at the moment with occasional downpours?

uk
Level Contributor
1,007 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Current weather?

Have a look at this post - pretty much sums the weather up

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g147262-i230-k26…

Also to see current weather yourself have a look at

www.royalwestmoreland.com/webcam

Although this webcam is on the west coast it will show you what the weather is like at the moment. Also recent images shown as well

It has been absolutely glorious sunshine on the webcam for the last week when I have looked.

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
4,910 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Current weather?

I think weather.com and weather underground should be put to rest as they never seem to get it right.

Weather changes on an hourly basis, but for the most part at the moment, it's beautiful sunshine, with a few scattered clouds.

by the way.. it only rains when the English are here playing cricket.. ask anyone.. hehehe

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
9,206 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Current weather?

The weather is superb.

Sunny, hot, with a few clouds, a breeze and the occasional as in rare single cloud shower.

Spent all day at the beach yesterday with many people enjoying Easter Monday, families having picnics and great fun. So ignore the weather forecasts they just can't seem to get it right.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,045 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Current weather?

Right now the air is relatively dry, breezy and warm. We are very close to the equator, so the sun is very bright. During this season we get tropical showers -- quick patches of rain in different parts of the island. They tend not be heavy or prolonged. IMO, it's the best time of year weather wise.

5. Re: Current weather?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 October 2009, 17:18