We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

British Bajans going cropover

LONDON
2 posts
Save Topic
British Bajans going cropover

Who from the UK is going cropover this year and are ou jumping in a band?? I would love to but dont know first thing about getting involved, also wheres everybody stayin? I'm still deciding between time out at the gap or the allamanda, i know location of time out is better for nightlife but is hastings that dead??

Anyway can't wait boii!! Just booked my flights

Reading, United...
Level Contributor
215 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: British Bajans going cropover

Not going this year unfortunately but will try and PM you some info about bands and the likes later in the week! Book your hotel ASAP because many nearly booked up already.

New York
Level Contributor
59 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: British Bajans going cropover

You can Check out Sliverbreeze apartment it is Christ church near silver sand beach .not far from oistins or the gap either and the rates are good and the quality is massive!!! check it out at www.silverbreeze.vpweb.com .. i stayed there with my husband in november it was great... and you can have fun for all of us who will be in cubicle at that time ... me being one..

Enjoy

Ahiam

Barbados
Level Contributor
1,120 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: British Bajans going cropover

I will be there, although not jumping. Just hanging along Spring Garden Highway with a bottle or 5 of Mount Gay. Hoping to do four day morning jam this year too, although I have said that in the past and have never made it!! hehe.

4. Re: British Bajans going cropover

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 November 2009, 05:26