We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Brown Sugar

Barbados
Level Contributor
1,095 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Brown Sugar

Is this on a bus route? I would be coming from Speightstown.

camberley uk
Level Contributor
229 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Brown Sugar

It's just off Highway 7 on the south side of Bridgetown west of Garrison Savannah near the road - lots of buses go up highway 7 to the South Coast but don't know if you can get a bus through or would have to change.

Barbados
Level Contributor
1,095 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Brown Sugar

If it is not too far from Bridgetown, I guess we could always bus to town and taxi from there. Thanks.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
2,165 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Brown Sugar

There is a bus that runs from Oistins directly through to Speightstown, so I assume it runs the other direction too!

It's been a while since I caught that bus and I can't remember where it turns off to go around town, but it runs so far up HW7. I would guess that it goes pretty close by though.

camberley uk
Level Contributor
229 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Brown Sugar

Route 27 goes from Speightstown to Oistins nd stops at Garrison so it's not far away but it may not be close enough

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
2,474 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Brown Sugar

Coming from Speightstown on the bypass bus you get off at Light and Power or Bayside Plaza and just walk through a gap on the right its at the start of the road to the Hilton. I can see I will have to teach you the ropes of bus travel here!!!I've got it off to a fine art and can avoid town like and expert.

Barbados
Level Contributor
1,095 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Brown Sugar

Hehe Sue. I am fine on buses getting myself as far as town, but get me past Swan St and I am a complete tourist!!!

7. Re: Brown Sugar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 November 2009, 07:19