We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

BA New Club World

Reading
11 posts
Save Topic
BA New Club World

Has anyone flown BA Club world recently from London-Gatwick to Barbados?

I'm flying with my partner this Saturday (Very excited) and had a few questions.

Do BA fly the 777-200 3 class or 777-200 4 class from Gatwick to Barbados?

Have they fitted the 'New' Club world seats on this route yet? As I've seen conflicting reports.

Any recommendations on the better seats?

Any reviews or comments on the flight and lounge at Gatwick? Particularly comfort of the seat and service on the flight.

Many thanks :-)

Mentioned in this post
Barbados
Barbados
Caribbean
Edinburgh, Scotland
Level Contributor
835 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: BA New Club World

Hello,

As per this post: flyertalk.com/forum/british-airways-executiv… you will see that all LGW BA Aircraft have now been fitted with NGCW. And they are 4 class aircraft. For best seat advice, see here: www.flyertalk.com/forum/8172619-post6.html and for further information about Club World, see here: www.flyertalk.com/forum/8172643-post22.html

Hope that helps!

:-)

Ashford, United...
Level Contributor
308 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: BA New Club World

hi returned from barbados on fri, and flew ba club it is the new club world very nice i slept like a log all the way there and all the way back the staff are great and the food was lovely i never used the entertainment as i had my i pod on the go but my husband and kids used it.. relax and enjoy..

south east
Level Contributor
947 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: BA New Club World

I flew back a couple of weeks ago - I found the seats to be extremely comfortable - there are now electric screens in between- the service was excellent and the food good. Hadn't flown on the old club world, so couldn't tell you how it compared. I guess you will just have to wait and see for yourself! Have a great time.

4. Re: BA New Club World

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 December 2009, 06:32