We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New look fix

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,344 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
New look fix

Copied from a posting on another forum

"To get the good TA back go to the flag in the upper right corner, click on the drop down arrow and then click on the British Flag."

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
80 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New look fix

Thanks!

Durango, Colorado
Level Contributor
756 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New look fix

Ahhh, Thats much better!! Thank you stluciafriend:-)

Im all for change, but that change sucks. I think the british version will be changed soon as well. Im hanging over here till it does.

OHHHH--I had to reset my password for the british version, good thing I could not remember it...It normally would automatically know who I am.

KNK

england
Level Contributor
552 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: New look fix

Just had a look at USA format by clicking on the flag, now I know what you are all on about, hastily returned to the UK format - much better.

Bagshot, United...
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
4,290 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: New look fix

Oooh, that's better!!!

Mind you, I had to go to the Reply screen before I saw the flag, it wasn't visible on the forum summary page. Thank goodness I found it!

Leeds
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
11,602 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: New look fix

Ahh, I wondered what everybody was talking about as I hadn't noticed that it had changed but that's because I'm still on the UK page.

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
2,222 posts
TripAdvisor Staff  
Save Reply
6. Re: New look fix

Hello all,

Thanks for your feedback about the forum redesign. In an effort to keep all feedback about this in one place, I will be closing this topic now and I'd ask you to please join the discussion in progress here:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g1-i12104-k2873920…

Best regards,

TA_MikeW