We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All Inclusive

ct
14 posts
Save Topic
All Inclusive

Can anyone recommend a good all inclusive resort for single women in mid to late twenties. We are looking for a place with minimal children.

Thanks!

Bagshot, United...
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
4,374 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: All Inclusive

Almond Beach Club is adult-only and Mango Bay is a smaller AI where I don't belive there are too many kids. Haven't stayed at either, so can't help more than that I'm afraid.

Nicky

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
2,181 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: All Inclusive

Agree with Nicky's suggestions, don't think any of the other AIs are adult only.

Would you consider staying non-AI? Barbados isn't big on AI resorts as there's so much to do and places to go out and about.

If you did consider this option, it would open up a huge number of places for you to consider from the bigger hotels, to smaller boutique hotels to villas etc.

Salt Lake City
Level Contributor
375 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: All Inclusive

If you decide to go non AI and are looking on the West coast check out www.beachviewbarbados.com It's a newer propery apartment style so you could go grocery shopping and stock up on things. We stayed there a few weeks back and loved the place. Since it's newer it's not very busy. There are only 36 units total there and it is right accross the street from the beach. If you want something right on the beach there are plenty of places to choose from on any side of the island.

Holetown, Barbados
Level Contributor
12,841 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: All Inclusive

Hi there, I think you would be better off nearer to the shops, if you decide to go self catering. Beach View is not in walking distance of any supermarkets, but if you stay in Holetown, you are right next door to all the restaurants and a terrific supermarket.

There are lots of lovely private places to stay, right on the beach,on the West Coast, and lots of lovely hotels, good luck with your search.

Have a look at this website for some examples

http://www.relaxingretreats.co.uk/accom.htm

Bedfodshire
Level Contributor
128 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: All Inclusive

Hi

I have stayed at the Almond Club and it is adult only, with a lovely beach next door and great shops up the road. However the Almond Casurina is south on the island and is AI and would be better if you want to go to the Gap and Oistins.

If you stay at any of the Almond resorts you can use the facilites at any of the sister hotels and there are free shuttles to take you there. I had a great hol!

Al

6. Re: All Inclusive

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 January 2010, 06:18