We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seaspray Villa ? , St Lucy, Barbados

Salt Lake City
Level Contributor
375 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Seaspray Villa ? , St Lucy, Barbados

Hello, has anyone heard of this place at all? I found them at barbadosbarbados.com/…button1 and might be interested in booking this place for my next trip. The price of it for the Summer months is fantastic and it looks like a great place. I couldn't find anything in the forums search on it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

UK
Level Contributor
144 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Seaspray Villa ? , St Lucy, Barbados

I personally love St Lucy BUT those cliffs are high, very high in places!

Quote " It has its own private steps down to the beach" remember you need to get back UP.

Think about it and ask a few more questions to the owners.

Salt Lake City
Level Contributor
375 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Seaspray Villa ? , St Lucy, Barbados

Yeah. I would have problems with those for sure. With my torn ACL and all. Plus we are looking for a villa with a pool so the kiddo were taking has a lot of fun. He loves the beach and the ocean as long as it stays out of his eyes and mouth....

south east
Level Contributor
938 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Seaspray Villa ? , St Lucy, Barbados

The beach doesn't look very swimmable for a kid - might be better to look further down the west coast towards Holetown.

Salt Lake City
Level Contributor
375 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Seaspray Villa ? , St Lucy, Barbados

Yeah, this would be a really nice place for a couple who wanted to get away but not with kids. We are looking elsewhere.

St. Helena...
Level Contributor
2 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Seaspray Villa ? , St Lucy, Barbados

has anyone been to this villa yet? we are going ina few weeks and were wondering what there was to do around there?

St. Helena...
Level Contributor
2 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Seaspray Villa ? , St Lucy, Barbados

Hi, update on seaspray - we just got back and its gorgeous, totally worth it. Its just north of all the famous beaches (mullins is Very close, paynes, etc) but all of these beaches as well as the equally beautiful east coast beaches are easily accessible by car. The cottage is fantastic, you hear the ocean waves crashing from every part of the place, and the steps down to the little beach are not very steep and not very many. You can stand there at low tide and bring snorkeling gear as there are many fish just off the little beach. There is a family friendly beach just 1 minute south (walking) with no one there, so not crowded. There is an open plan dining room/living room, with a full kitchen including a washer and dryer, 2 large bathrooms and 2 bedrooms, also spacious. We cant rave enough about it and next time we go to Barbados we will stay here. Cant say enough about having a beautiful ocean view and crashing waves and a nice breeze throughout the cottage, you feel like you have the ocean to yourself. There is supermarket 1 min north (walking) and Merton's Fish Fry, where the locals go, so much better than chaotic oistens, and equally if not more delicious. The Fish Pot Restaurant is also within walking distance, delicious food also on the ocean. The propoerty managers are wonderful, have full concierge service, even picked us up at the airport when we rented car through them (was a great value, better than renting elsewhere). Loved Barbados and Seaspray , cant wait to return!

7. Re: Seaspray Villa ? , St Lucy, Barbados

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 August 2010, 08:17