We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to print message content ?

Fairfax, Virginia
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
1,667 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
How to print message content ?

I know someone told us how to do this awhile back but I cannot remember. Can anyone tell me how to print just the message content for future reference.

Thanks,

Lois

Exmouth, United...
Level Contributor
1,104 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How to print message content ?

Click the Save button & save into a folder.

When you want to print it out - go to My Trip Advisor, Trips & you can then click on the message you want & print it out.

I do this for each trip I make, saving info throughout the year & printing it off before I go away

Very useful

Hope that helps

Canada
Level Contributor
1,105 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How to print message content ?

highlight with mouse

right click

click on print

click on "selection"

click on print

it should print what you have highlighted.

Salt Lake City
Level Contributor
375 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How to print message content ?

I usually highlight and copy anything I want to print out and then paste it into a Word document. Then it only prints out exactly what you've copied.

MAIDENHEAD, UK
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
4,211 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How to print message content ?

" I usually highlight and copy anything I want to print out and then paste it into a Word document. Then it only prints out exactly what you've copied."

Same here ....

- the TA save function is OK if you want to save all the post but this method allows you to be selective and also to edit it later ..for printing to take with you

5. Re: How to print message content ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 January 2010, 05:18