We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

leaf pattern suitcase

UK
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Topic
leaf pattern suitcase

Is it ok to take either a green leaf pattern suitcase of purple leaf pattern suitcase to Barbados ?

We have heard mixed reviews x

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
2,165 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: leaf pattern suitcase

It's a very difficult one to call without seeing the pattern in question.

Make no mistake, camouflage pattern is without a doubt banned (any colour) in Barbados and may be confiscated.

If in any doubt that it may be too "camo" style, I would leave it at home and use alternative luggage.

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
4,646 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: leaf pattern suitcase

a leaf pattern is not necessarily camo pattern.. but if it looks like camo pattern.. than don't bring it.. just don't.. sorry.. if it's a suitcase with leaves all over it.. well that might be different.. Camo is very distinct in what it looks like..

North Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
30 posts
227 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: leaf pattern suitcase

I saw quite a few hard cases with leaf patterns around the airport, so no problem I would say. Regarding the no camo rule in Barbados, I saw loads of people in those awful combat style shorts that are 'en vogue' this year, and unfortunately none of them were shot on sight. I wouldn't be surprised if the Royal Barbados Police Force couldn't be bothered enforcing such a daft law. They are the most laid back police in the world.

4. Re: leaf pattern suitcase

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 February 2010, 06:21