We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hot, hot, hot.

barbados
Level Contributor
93 posts
Save Topic
Hot, hot, hot.

cheese-on-bread, i dont wanna say it's as hot as hell...but, it is a hot and sunny day today...anyone feeling the heat?

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
2,950 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hot, hot, hot.

Sadly not here in the UK outswinger :o(

You enjoy that wonderful Bim sunshine!

Reading, United...
Level Contributor
215 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hot, hot, hot.

Cheese-on-bread,ain't heard that saying for way to long lol I will feeling the sun in 65 days. Yea mon!!!!!!!!!!!

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
4,616 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hot, hot, hot.

I totally agree.. very hot.. cook an egg on the sidewalk hot. except for smelling bad, you might as well not even take a shower....cause you just start sweating as you dry off.

but the sea at Accra was lovely today.. just the right movement.. and clear blue.. aaahhhhh....

Surrey
Level Contributor
59 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hot, hot, hot.

6 weeks and 5 days till we will be in Barbados.. hope the flight is on time and we can hit Oistine - Yey!

Canada
Level Contributor
1,476 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hot, hot, hot.

You guys are too much!!! I think you are trying to make us all jealous, and if so, it has worked! In Burlington, Ontario, Canada, it is a lovely day, sunny, 23C, and a little breezy, with little humidity.....nice!!!...but... I still yearn for Barbados...will be there is Jan.. can hardly wait. Thanks for the updates!!!..Peggy

Canada
Level Contributor
1,476 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hot, hot, hot.

Just checked the temperature, it is closer to 20 than 23C, cools down quickly these days! All the more reason to go to Barbados!!

West Malling...
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
4,212 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hot, hot, hot.

Sounds good to me! 31 days till I feel the heat again!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,935 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hot, hot, hot.

hey susiq...off topic but i really enjoyed ribfest in beautiful burlington yesterday in the warm sunshine. cooled right off though as soon as the sun went down then it was bbrrrrrrr by the lake :)

cheers, rootsie!

Sherman, Texas
Level Contributor
45 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hot, hot, hot.

Someone define "hot" for me since I live in Texas!

Canada
Level Contributor
1,476 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Hot, hot, hot.

Rootsie, The ribfest is great isn't it, weather was warm and sunny, even if it did get a little chilly! To ensure that we get hot, hot, hot, Barbados is the place to go.