We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

almond beach village in nov 2010

lancs
Level Contributor
977 posts
1 review
Save Topic
almond beach village in nov 2010

Hi,my husband and i are thinking of booking this hotel for our 40th wedding anniversary on 21st november this year,i have slight walking problems so don't want to be too far away from the beach and restaurants ,if we were to book a standard room, can you tell me where they are situated and if they are far from everything.

Also what is the weather normally like this time of year?

Thanks Marie.

lancs
Level Contributor
977 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: almond beach village in nov 2010

Please.....anyone out there??????

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,340 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: almond beach village in nov 2010

buzzalancs

I suggest that you email the resort and ask them if they could hep you with rooms location etc. They maybe able to send you a pdf file of resort layout, they were very helpful when I went there over Christmas 2008 and was in a simular situation to yourself. They alway replied and I was email a pdf map and made sure that we were given a suitable room location.

lancs
Level Contributor
977 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: almond beach village in nov 2010

Thankyou so much,do you have the email add foem????

Marie.

Orlando
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: almond beach village in nov 2010

I stayed at Almond Beach Village back in September and it was great. The beach is right there a few steps and you are on the large beach. There are five restaurants to choose from and five bars - they even have their own night club,,,,came in handy one night a short walk back to my room. You will love Almond Beach Village to celebrate your anniversary there. You can even take their free shuttle and check out the other two resort they have in Barbados - Almond Beach Club and Spa and the Almond Casuarina Beach -not far from St. Lawrence Gap a great place to dine and dance. Enjoy you trip I certainly did.

gr8tfuntraveling

Edited: 16 January 2010, 17:35
Orlando
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: almond beach village in nov 2010

I email Almond Beach Village at abvforyouaboutyou@almondresorts.com

A person names Jamy answered my emails - he was great at getting me answers. You can also contact their reservation office they are great at getting you answers too at 800-425-6663 I used option 4 and spoke to a very informative lady. Great Place you are thinking about going again you will have a great time

gr8tfuntraveling

6. Re: almond beach village in nov 2010

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 July 2010, 05:16