We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kareoke on a Saturday night

London, United...
Level Contributor
705 posts
221 reviews
Save Topic
Kareoke on a Saturday night

Hi,

Where's the best place on the South Coast for Kareoke on a Saturday night?

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
163 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Kareoke on a Saturday night

I don't know if it's the best but there is karaoke at the Watering Hole on Saturday night. It's not quite as packed as Thurday's but it's still very good.

Liz

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
3,586 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kareoke on a Saturday night

We went to Oistins on a Saturday night a few years ago (before they moved back to the beach site) and there was karaoke. It was so bad it was good!

dallas
Level Contributor
125 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Kareoke on a Saturday night

Would love to know who all has kareoke different days? We are staying at the Almond Casuarina - anyplace near there?

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
163 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Kareoke on a Saturday night

As of last November here are a few that I know within walking distance of Casuarina. Ocean 11 on Sunday night, Gap Bar on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday (I believe they dropped one night but I can't remember which one), Dover Beach also on Sunday night, Watering Hole on Thursday and Saturday. I believe McBride's has a karaoke night but I don't know when. Hope this helps.

Liz

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
2,161 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Kareoke on a Saturday night

In addition to what's already been mentioned... After Dark (next door to the Ship, looks a bit like a car park) often has karaoke, seems to change which nights though - whenever they feel like it!!

McBride's had karaoke on a Tuesday.

Not sure if it would interest you, but Mojo's in Worthing have acoustic nights on Mondays - don't think you can join in though!!!

London, United...
Level Contributor
705 posts
221 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Kareoke on a Saturday night

When I was there last summer the one next door to the Ship Inn was opened on Wed, not sure about which other nights.

Cambridge, UK
Level Contributor
100 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Kareoke on a Saturday night

Sweet Potato has Kareoke on a Monday night (well at least it it did in October)

8. Re: Kareoke on a Saturday night

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 July 2010, 05:16