We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cool Runnings: Positive Feedback

Montreal
Level Contributor
627 posts
70 reviews
Save Topic
Cool Runnings: Positive Feedback

We took our two daughters aged 5 and 2 on the 10am cruise last week.

We were WOWED by the experience, esp. Paul's unfailing devotion to our 5 year old.

She was VERY hesitant to go in the water. However, Paul's persistent cajoling - including magic tricks! - paid off.

In the end, she spent more time in the ocean than we did.

The little one fell asleep on the front mesh on the sail home, much to the amusement of all on board.

All in all a tremendous outing and I would recommend them to anyone, but esp those w/ children.

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
2,991 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cool Runnings: Positive Feedback

Glad you enjoyed your trip with CoolRunnings!. We always do and yes I too have witnessed before how good they are with children.

VIRGINIA
Level Contributor
132 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Cool Runnings: Positive Feedback

Did they have a life vest of floating device for your daughter?

thanks,

cambridge england
Level Contributor
50 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Cool Runnings: Positive Feedback

we also went on this cruise with our two boys and they had a whale of a time , they were allowed to sit at the wheel and we have some lovely photos of our boys and the happy crew. would use this cruise again just lovely.

Montreal
Level Contributor
627 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cool Runnings: Positive Feedback

Yes they had life vests.

Ontario
Level Contributor
45 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cool Runnings: Positive Feedback

I totally agree. I went on Cool Runnings on Monday and the crew is fantastic. We didn't have kids but others did and they were treated very well. The crew is very professional. We went with them last year and decided in advance we'd use them again. We weren't disappointed. It doesn't matter whether you have kids or not, you'll have a great time.

Bridgetown, Barbados
Destination Expert
for Bridgetown, Barbados
Level Contributor
5,823 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cool Runnings: Positive Feedback

Going on it tomorrow with my brother and girlfriend who are currently staying at SeaBreeze - I am sure it will be good - been on lots of times before and cannot wait!

7. Re: Cool Runnings: Positive Feedback

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 August 2010, 07:18