We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

evenings in barbados

new jersey
Level Contributor
68 posts
1 review
Save Topic
evenings in barbados

hi, coming down in a few days. Just wondering if the evenings are cool? do we need light sweaters? anythings better than the snow we have here!!! thanks(:

Ontario
Level Contributor
715 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: evenings in barbados

I occasionally like a light sweater in Barbados (and sometimes socks, too) but I’m in the minority. Most people look at me strangely when I say I’m cold in Barbados.

Have a great holiday. :-)

MAIDENHEAD, UK
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
3,946 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: evenings in barbados

With minimum temperatures of 24/25C ...I doubt it...maybe if you are sitting outside on the east coast

Often T shirts are too much!!!!

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
2,165 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: evenings in barbados

I agree with Almatt, on the odd occasion you feel like something light to cover you up, but on the whole you probably won't need it! I always take one cardigan just in case! Even if you don't wear it, it's nice to have for when you get home!!

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
2,483 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: evenings in barbados

If you call 26c in the evenings cool act accordingly!! No snow here.

5. Re: evenings in barbados

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 August 2010, 05:18