We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bougainvillea studios and 1 bedrooms

Wantagh, New York
Level Contributor
1,978 posts
94 reviews
Save Topic
Bougainvillea studios and 1 bedrooms

Can someone tell me the difference between the studios and 1 bedrooms besides the obvious? Are they in different locations?

Wantagh, New York
Level Contributor
1,978 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Bougainvillea studios and 1 bedrooms

Wendy Tomes.....How is your view? What room numbers do you have????

Liverpool
Level Contributor
643 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Bougainvillea studios and 1 bedrooms

I'm almost certain that on the newer side are the deluxe studios and deluxe suites. Over on the Sand Acres side(older side) there are two blocks - roadside and timeshare - these are just called studios and one bedroomed suites. I stayed in a one bedroomed suite and requested high floor in the roadside block. We were delighted with the room. Really large balcony with access from both the lounge and the bedroom - with 2 sunbeds and a table with four chairs. The roadside block overlooks the quieter pool. I'd really recommend a stay at the Bougainvillea, the only downside I found is that most evenings we had to catch a taxi to go out for dinner.

13. Re: Bougainvillea studios and 1 bedrooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 August 2010, 05:18