We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Settlers Beach Villa Hotel or Southern Palm Hotel?

Surrey, England
Level Contributor
81 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Settlers Beach Villa Hotel or Southern Palm Hotel?

I guess the question here should be South or West coast? I am travelling with my 2 year old daughter and my Mum and her partner. Looking to have self catering in both accomodation, but don't know whether the West Coast will suit us better than the South or visa versa? Any views or advice please.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
2,165 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Settlers Beach Villa Hotel or Southern Palm Hotel?

Well... south v west is a common "discussion" on here!! If you do a search, you'll find endless threads.

Basically, the west has narrower and calmer beaches, less nightlife and is a bit more expensive whereas the south has wider and less calm (but still swimmable) beaches, an abudance of nightlife/restaurants for all budgets and is generally more budget friendly.

People love both areas for all sorts of reasons, I'm sure whichever area you choose, you'll love it!

2. Re: Settlers Beach Villa Hotel or Southern Palm Hotel?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 August 2010, 06:18