We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All Seasons Resort Europa Barbados

plymouth
Level Contributor
22 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
All Seasons Resort Europa Barbados

“ All Seasons Resort Europa Barbados ”

11 March 2010, 23:27

Can anyone tell me what the kitchens are like at these self catering bungalows. They look lovely but I just wondered if you could cook a full meal in them, as some kitchens, have 2 rings and no oven????

Many thanks

Also is it worth paying for premium economy on virgin atlantic flights? or are the seats in economy very good????

warwickshire uk
Level Contributor
144 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: All Seasons Resort Europa Barbados

Hi 4 your seating check out seatguru at the foot of this page ,u need airline & plane model hope thi helps .

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
2,161 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: All Seasons Resort Europa Barbados

It might be worth emailing them direct and asking exactly what kitchen facilities are available.

Premium Economy is very nice, the seats are bigger and there is more legroom, plus your luggage comes out first, so you can make a quicker getaway. Having said that though, it is a lot of money usually (unless you get a good deal) to get a slightly bigger seat, a "free" newspaper and a drink when you board!! Personally, I would rather use the cash to pay for another holiday! The seats in economy are ok, reasonable leg room and seatback TVs.

plymouth
Level Contributor
22 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: All Seasons Resort Europa Barbados

Many thanks for your replies. Yes Virgin are charging £1400 for premium economy seats, a little too much if you ask me.......and yes your right, would rather spend that money on another holiday......many thanks again :-)

4. Re: All Seasons Resort Europa Barbados

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 September 2010, 05:18