We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

guestion for accomodation

greece
Level Contributor
20 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
guestion for accomodation

hallo, me and my husband want to trvel to barbados but we want our stay there not to be very expensive.we want to stay somewhere close to beach.i have read that appartments and studios are cheap but we want to stay somewhere alone, not to share with other people.can you recommend us any?thank you

Bridgetown, Barbados
Destination Expert
for Bridgetown, Barbados
Level Contributor
5,823 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: guestion for accomodation

take a look at www.shoestringbarbados.com - lots of options there. The South coast tends to be a little more affordable than the west coast.

Sarah

greece
Level Contributor
20 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: guestion for accomodation

thank you,i will check it.

i also found "allanha appartments" in west coast for 65$ the night but i was looking for reviews but i wasn't found nothing. do you know anything about it?

can i also ask you something? which area is more good west or south?

sorry for my english.....

Edited: 29 March 2010, 11:06
London, United...
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
2,167 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: guestion for accomodation

Kalispera giota1!

Your English is better than my Greek!

I do not know Allanha Apartment, so cannot tell you if it is good or not.

There are lots of places to stay in Barbados that are not expensive - what is the most you will pay per night?

Some people like the South better as it is cheaper and has more bars, some people like the West better as the sea is flatter, but is more expensive.

I would suggest you stay on the south coast, have a look also at www.vrbo.com for more idea. There is a place called Rio Santa that has a small studio, it is not too expensive and the owner is very nice!

Have a great holiday!

greece
Level Contributor
20 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: guestion for accomodation

thank you for your advise.we can pay untill 50€ a night.

Salt Lake City
Level Contributor
375 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: guestion for accomodation

The below Studio is available for the rest of 2010 at $55 per night. There is a one week minimum stay though.

www.holiday-rentals.co.uk/p414308…

If you have a rental car and would like a little bigger place check out the link below. Their 1 bedroom units are $80 per night Nothing indicated on their minimum stay requirements.

www.ownersdirect.co.uk/caribbean/CB377.htm

6. Re: guestion for accomodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 September 2010, 07:16