We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tapas Restaurant

New York, NY
Level Contributor
81 posts
55 reviews
Save Topic
Tapas Restaurant

Anyone know how far Tapas restaurant is from the Bougainvillea resort. I wanted to know if my husband and I could walk to the restaurant and take a cab back. Tried google maps but it was no help.

Henley on Thames
Level Contributor
2,270 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tapas Restaurant

This is too far to walk I would say a couple of miles. You could take a bus from the top of the the road, it'll stop more or less outside.

Fairfax, Virginia
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
1,662 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tapas Restaurant

In my opinion it is way too far to walk. Bougainvillea is on Maxwell Coast Road, so you need to get out to the main road to get there. There really is not a good place to walk as the roads are narrow. I would take a cab both ways.

New York, NY
Level Contributor
81 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tapas Restaurant

is this the same bus that is suppose to be a 5 min. walk from the hotel? I would cab it back but a bus might be cost effective going. What stop would you get off for Tapas? If you know

Fairfax, Virginia
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
1,662 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tapas Restaurant

You would stop at the Accra Beach area for Tapas.

Canada
Level Contributor
1,105 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Tapas Restaurant

If you stop at Accra/Rockley Beach you can cut thru to the water edge and catch the boardwalk and walk that way to Tapas or I would think the next bus stop past Accra/Rockley (towards Bridgetown, )would get you closer to Tapas.

If you want to call them at 246-228-0704 I am sure they will tell you where to get off the bus at the nearest stop, or for that matter so will the bus driver if you ask.

Enjoy your meal and be sure to ask for a table 'on the boardwalk' for the best views.

Henley on Thames
Level Contributor
2,270 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Tapas Restaurant

I agree get off at Accra/Quayside and walk on the Boardwalk.

7. Re: Tapas Restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 November 2010, 06:19