We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pirates Inn

UK
Level Contributor
63 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Pirates Inn

Hello

I will be staying at Pirates inn next year i know in advance but has anyone stayed there and can advise on anything i may need to take for the self catering apartment.

Thanks

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
2,474 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pirates Inn

I've stayed at Pirates Inn twice and thoroughly enjoyed both times staff excellent, accomodation clean, location good. I would bring your own cereal and tea or coffee with you all the equipment is there. Just as a matter of interest you can get a really reasonable breakfast at Accra Beach Hotel choose from the menu rather than having the all inclusive breakfast. Enjoy your holiday!!

Sheffield, England
Level Contributor
5,340 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pirates Inn

Completely agree with that .... very well equipped for self catering indeed and I can't think of any equipment we needed that was missing. Not all rooms have a balcony or patio though so if that's an issue for you then best contact them before you go (they do make that clear on the Pirates Inn website but some tour operators don't so it's just to flag that up)

London, United...
Level Contributor
62 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pirates Inn

We have stayed here and we are getting married from here next year, its very basic but the location and rooms are very very good. The beach is about 2 min walk away , the hotel is set away from the road so its lovely and peaceful but yet near everything. The service was great, even better than the 4 star hotel we stayed i the year before. The rooms are bright and comfortable and the kitchen is a small gally style kitchen but was spotless and had all you need to cook a good breakfast of basic meal. It had a fridge, kettle , toaster, dishes etc. i really liked this hotel so any questios please feel free to ask

4. Re: Pirates Inn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 November 2010, 06:18