We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Family of 4/two boys ages 4 & 10, All inclusive preferably

New York
Level Contributor
488 posts
107 reviews
Save Topic
Family of 4/two boys ages 4 & 10, All inclusive preferably

I have been reading the comments for a while and still researching the following properties: Turtle Beach, Almond Beach, Almond Casurina. I read that Turtle Beach will be renovated the end of this year. We are planning to travel in either February or April 2011. Whats most important to us is:

Great beach (calmer waves for little guys)

Snorkeling off beach

Good Kids club (to use occasionally, not everyday)

Clean restaraunts with good variety of food

Modern Rooms (flat screens/DVD)

I appreciate your thoughts!

MAIDENHEAD, UK
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
3,853 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Family of 4/two boys ages 4 & 10, All inclusive preferably

Sound like you should be giving serious consideration to the Almond Beach Village .. normally calmer seas than the Casuarina and there is some snorkeling off Heywoods beach

Decide on your most important expectations and requirements and then read the reviews of which there are 100s ...in the context of YOUR list

If you have and specific queries ..ie flat screen TVs ......then an Email to the resort should get then resolved

I do not know the extent of the Turtle Beach renovations but February may be a bit risky

england
Level Contributor
306 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Family of 4/two boys ages 4 & 10, All inclusive preferably

My sister holidayed at Crystal Cove three times with two boys of similar ages to yours. They loved it. All inclusive and both boys learnt to waterski at 4 and 6 with good tuition. I would def go for West Coast if you can afford it. We love Royal Pavilion but its not all inclusive and is pricey, but have gone there ever since the boys were little

New York
Level Contributor
488 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Family of 4/two boys ages 4 & 10, All inclusive preferably

Hi Coogie,

thanks for your message. I will check out Crystal Cove and Royal Pavillion. Access to a Kids club will be important for the occasional break for the parents :)

england
Level Contributor
306 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Family of 4/two boys ages 4 & 10, All inclusive preferably

Crystal Cove has one i think but Royal Pavilion doesnt.

5. Re: Family of 4/two boys ages 4 & 10, All inclusive preferably

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 December 2010, 05:17