We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel Tip for Barbados

Buzzards Bay...
Level Contributor
991 posts
62 reviews
Save Topic
Travel Tip for Barbados

I don't know if anyone else has done this but this is what we did for picnics and road drinks while in Barbados. Most of us would like the use of a cooler without the travel hassle, right?. Since we all bring a carry on bag to the flight my bag was a cooler bag that collapses. I have all my carry on items as I normally would but I use this bag. When I get to Barbados it becomes my cooler. We kept it stocked with drinks, beer and picnic items along with some ice packs. It saves money, is convenient, and great for those excursion days. Since you're going to bring a carry on bag anyhow, make it a cooler bag.

Oakville, Canada
Level Contributor
3,368 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travel Tip for Barbados

Excellent idea.

Essex UK
Level Contributor
8 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Travel Tip for Barbados

Thanks richaaerd, great idea.

Fairfax, Virginia
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
1,654 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Travel Tip for Barbados

Great suggestion.

Oregon
Level Contributor
83 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Travel Tip for Barbados

I'm packing my cooler now. Best thing about my cooler is that it comes with a floatie to hold the cooler and has cup holders, LOL.

5. Re: Travel Tip for Barbados

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 January 2011, 06:17