We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather

boston ma
3 posts
Save Topic
weather

just wondering about your current weather are there scattered showers and cloudy days ? thats what the weather channel says. I will be arriving Jan.1. We were in Cancun June 4 and it rained or poured everyday for a week but the forums all said do not pay an attention to that. It was still a great trip but the sun really helps with your spirits!

London, England
Level Contributor
3,042 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather

Hopefultan...(nice name!!)

Please bare in mind that your June trip was at the start of the Hurricane season, and things were bound to be abit dodgy. If it's any help....on our last visit over Christmas period for fourteen nights, we only had a heavy shower for 15 mins on the Boxing Day......I reckon you'll get a great tan :)

England
Level Contributor
520 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather

In Barbados now and past week has been perfect but today lots of rain and although it has stopped raining now it still looks misty. Hope it picks up for our 2nd week.

Liverpool
Level Contributor
127 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: weather

I'm out there next week....is the place getting busy around st lawrence area? ..+ where r u from?..I'm from Wallasey/Cheshire...

England
Level Contributor
520 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: weather

Not really been to St Lawrence area except dinner at The Restaurant at Southsea (the best I've had in Barbados). Weather much better today partly cloudy this morning but sunshine all this afternoon. P/S from Altrincham.

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
16,510 posts
302 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: weather

Currently, Barbados is hot and sunny. Occasionally we get the odd shower.. Nothing to get your knickers in a twist about.