We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Year's Eve

UK
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
New Year's Eve

HI All - I will be staying in the Amaryllis Beach over the Christmas period this year. Any suggestions on what we can do for New Year's Eve? It will be just myself and my 23 year old daughter...

Thanks

Caroline

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
2,165 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New Year's Eve

I don't know the details I'm afraid, but I'm sure there will be plenty going on, some big hotels do big night, I think the Hilton is one. I've heard of evening cruises, Harbour Master etc but not sure if they still do them. I think the Gap does a big street party with one cover charge to cover all bars.

As I said, sorry I don't have any more detail, but at least that gives you an idea!!

2. Re: New Year's Eve

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 March 2011, 06:16