We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dec 8-15, Turtle hatchings?

Ottawa
Level Contributor
242 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Dec 8-15, Turtle hatchings?

Is this too late to witness turtle hatchings? I saw one in Oct '08 on the beach at the Southseas restaurant beach and would love to experience that again, we are stay at Coconut Court.

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
2,474 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dec 8-15, Turtle hatchings?

If you google Barbados Coastal Zone Management they should be able to tell you something. I had friends here at the end of August/beg of Sept and when we were walking from Oistins to Butterfly Beach Hotel there were literally hundreds heading towards the road so my friends picked all they could see up and put them in the sea - the street lights were making them head the wrong way. Good samaritons they are!!!

Ottawa
Level Contributor
242 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dec 8-15, Turtle hatchings?

Thanks Butterflysue!

3. Re: Dec 8-15, Turtle hatchings?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 May 2011, 05:17