We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Batik- where to buy?

Christchurch...
Level Contributor
99 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Batik- where to buy?

HI

I would like to buy some batik whilst on holiday and have found that Earthworks has a studio close by that sells it. I am actually hoping to frame it when i get home.

I am wondering if there is anywhere that does batik on the South coast - and at reasonable prices.

Thanks

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
2,488 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Batik- where to buy?

I would have a look at the craft stalls at Oistins on a friday night.

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
4,868 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Batik- where to buy?

you may also want to try Pelican Village as well (but that's on the other side of Bridgetown, near the cruise port.). Barbados isn't big on Batik (or maybe I just don't get out much) but I do know the Studio at Earthworks has some lovely things..

3. Re: Batik- where to buy?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 July 2011, 07:19