We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Posh Nosh Holetown

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
2,991 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Posh Nosh Holetown

www.poshnosh246.com

Just had an e-mail with a new website address for Posh Nosh, it has prices on too and you can pre order food, sounds yummy. It also says they deliver to villa's and apartments prior to your arrival if necessary. They will make up picnic baskets etc too.

For anyone who doesn't know it is run by the same people who own Sassafras at Sugar Hill.

Fairfax, Virginia
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
1,664 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Posh Nosh Holetown

We discovered this last July. Only sampled a few items, but what we had was delicious. I think it's fantastic.

Wigan
Level Contributor
83 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Posh Nosh Holetown

Sounds like a good idea for those who want to self cater without actually catering!

Gainesville, Georgia
Level Contributor
1 post
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Posh Nosh Holetown

Posh Nosh is wonderful their food is fresh and tasty!

Newcastle
Level Contributor
440 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Posh Nosh Holetown

Will second that! We had some lovely lunches from Posh Nosh last year. Great for a treat if you're self-catering.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
91 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Posh Nosh Holetown

Posh Nosh gets my vote too! I go every week and love their food. The fresh counter of salads has no preservatives, and their dinners are all sized just right for two people.

Their fresh dinners like chicken pie with a flaky crust are yummy and ready in 20 mins in a 350F oven, and their frozen dinners are "blast frozen" so they taste fresh from the kitchen and are ready in the microwave in 6-8 mins (after they're defrosted).

I love their frozen pumpkin and black bean soup, smoked salmon dip, spanakapita and lamb sausage roll appetizers ....

And the "Lemon Caper Chili Pasta Oil" is a quick meal in a bottle -- just cook up any pasta, saute some artichokes and mushrooms and pine nuts, then toss some kalamata olives and the pasta oil with the hot pasta at the end and serve .... yummm...

OK I'm drooling on my keyboard, time to stop :) Hope everyone keeps them going during the slow season, Posh Nosh is great.

Kent
Level Contributor
153 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Posh Nosh Holetown

Is Posh Nosh still open?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
91 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Posh Nosh Holetown

Yes, Posh Nosh is still open

Edited: 12 November 2011, 20:54
Kent
Level Contributor
153 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Posh Nosh Holetown

Thank you. Good news.

9. Re: Posh Nosh Holetown

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 November 2012, 10:29