We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Have you stayed at Little Arches? Please answer my ???

Boston...
7 posts
Save Topic
Have you stayed at Little Arches? Please answer my ???

Hello, I have read so many great things about Little Arches. My only concern is that its not on the beach and you have to walk across a street to get there...is it not that bad or really inconvenient?

Please advise.

Thanks

Bagshot, United...
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
4,275 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Have you stayed at Little Arches? Please answer my ???

To get to the beach you have to cross the road and walk down a short distance. The road isn't busy - it has traffic to the beach and that is it. I have never understood people who complain the hotel is not directly on the beach, but I guess everyone's requirements are different!

Atlantic Shores...
Level Contributor
2,131 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Have you stayed at Little Arches? Please answer my ???

It's a local road that dead ends, so there isn't much traffic. Hotel staff will carry your sunbeds down to the beach if you wish (and pick them up). We've never found it inconvenient at all. But if being able to walk off the property immediately onto a beach is high on your requirement list, you'll have to decide whether that outweighs the many benefits the hotel offers.

3. Re: Have you stayed at Little Arches? Please answer my ???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 February 2012, 05:18