We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi/tour guide

west yorkshire
Level Contributor
215 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Taxi/tour guide

Hi all,

in barbados in april and was wondering what would be a reasonable cost to hire a taxi for the day to tour the island we will be a party of 2 adults and two children. I know how long is a piece of string, but just wondered if anybody had done this recently,with who and cost.

look forward to your responces.

Glory Tours
Nature & Wildlife Tours, Bus Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Private Tours, Sightseeing Tours
Emmanuel Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Boat Tours
Fairfax, Virginia
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
1,668 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi/tour guide

Check out: TERRVETT TOURS & TAXI SERVICE This is operated by a very nice young man by the name of TERRY JORDAN. Terry was our tour guide on a private tour with ISLAND SAFARI, and he does this as well. He is very informative and personable. Terry phone is: (246)235-4115 or (246) 261-9554. I’m sure he’s reasonably priced. For island tours he told me he charges: $75.00 US per person for a 5 hour tour which includes lunch/drinks. It may be less for children. Terry’s e-mail is: trjordan@caribsurf.com

Another taxi driver we were impressed with is Emmerson Clark.

phone (246) 228-6192; or (246) 230-1986. Emmerson is very knowledgeable, polite and reasonably priced. Keeps his taxi spotless.

Hope this is some help.

west yorkshire
Level Contributor
215 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi/tour guide

Thanks Loisinsider,

that sounds great,

Steve.

3. Re: Taxi/tour guide

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2012, 08:16