We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

roll call - april 28th!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,936 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
roll call - april 28th!

it's been a while since i've seen a roll call on here. i know there will be a few people there over easter and i'll be there for a short 5 days following a cruise from april 28th to may 3rd. who else is going to be in paradise then???

cheers, rootsie!

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
2,165 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: roll call - april 28th!

Me me me!!

See you there Rootsie ;O)

Greater Manchester...
Destination Expert
for St. Lawrence Gap
Level Contributor
4,499 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: roll call - april 28th!

I will see you on the 2nd May rootsie !

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
441 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: roll call - april 28th!

Will have done home by Easter but will be there from 7th April :-)

Cherry Hill, New...
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: roll call - april 28th!

I am checking because I am new. We won't be there til August!

Cheers,

Shannon

manchester england
Level Contributor
357 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: roll call - april 28th!

Will be there from 25/4 to 9/5. on the south coast looking forward my second visit this year hopefully more too come.

52 days to go according to virgin lol

UK
Level Contributor
135 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: roll call - april 28th!

we there too from 28th fro two weeks....oh i cant wait...where does everyone go...we staying on the south coast....used to be west coast people but have to say adore the south coast now....the beaches are so much better!!!....and the rum punch is rockin!!!!

manchester england
Level Contributor
357 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: roll call - april 28th!

try Crystal waters on a sunday. It,s on sandy beach just passed the carib bar depending on where you are staying just off the main road.

they have Anderson bajan singer excellent and then plays cd's he plays alternately ever other sunday. Bajan guy sings on the other sundays not as poplar but ok. They have happy hour 4 to 5 two for one. And there is a buffet meal which is about 30 bajan. the only thing i do say is that it is for the older person. not saying anyone young wont like it but i have warned you lol

Jackie

Greater Manchester...
Destination Expert
for St. Lawrence Gap
Level Contributor
4,499 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: roll call - april 28th!

I tend to agree the older generation do out weigh the younger at C/W but all ages do enjoy the sunday entertainment. I mean i love it there and i'm only 12....... ;-P

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
2,478 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: roll call - april 28th!

I agree with Jackie I also go to Crystal WAters occasionally especially with visitors. Mr Impact is a hoot and gets members of the audience no matter what age involved in true bajan way!! Its a good day out sun, sea, turtles on the beach and the beach party till 7pm. On April 28th I will no doubt be watching the royal wedding in the sun!!!

Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: roll call - april 28th!

Well make sure you stay tuned until the 29th THE day of the wedding!