We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coconut Court Beach vs. Coral Mist

Oklahoma
Level Contributor
223 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Coconut Court Beach vs. Coral Mist

My husband and I are considering Barbados in August. This would be our first trip there. We are in our mid 30's. We are really wanting a hotel on the beach that is somewhat on the smallish/more intimate side and are looking for less crowds. I have found two so far and was wanting opinions on which to choose. Coconut Court Beach and Coral Mist. We love to be able to relax on the beach without tons of people around, but would also like to be to where we are able to find a variety of restaurants close by and things to do. Love taking long walks along the beach in the afternoons also. How far are each of these from the Gap? Any opinions on which one is right for us? I read that there were condos built next to Coconut Court, does the crowds from the condos affect the crowds at the beach at CC? Any info would be greatly appreciated!!!

Bagshot, United...
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
4,332 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Coconut Court Beach vs. Coral Mist

Coral Mist has more within walking distance in terms of supermarket, bars and restaurants. It is also a newer hotel, but sometimes the beach is narrow (depends on the sea). It is however a very short walk from Rockley beach and you can walk to the Gap in 15 mins or get a bus.

I've stayed there about 6 times now and love it. Blue Orchids, the sister hotel, is the same only on a hedland with sea views rather than right on the beach front - look at their website for a photo that give you a good view.

2. Re: Coconut Court Beach vs. Coral Mist

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2012, 16:16