We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Atlantis Hotel

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
2,488 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Atlantis Hotel

Friends of mine staying with me wanted me to tell you about The Atlantis Hotel Tent Bay Bathsheba.

They were given a table in the corner with a spectacular sea view. Staff were very attentive and efficient ambience was just right for a romantic meal with the thoughts of returning to the cold coming near all the time.

Starters were chicken and avacado salad which was superb then to follow was Pork Loin with bajan spices with a medley of vegetables and Shrimp with pasta and chilli sauce which was spiced just right.

Sweets were Breadfruit cheesecake and ice cream compote and spicy apple spring roll which were devoured with delight. Coffees to follow. Rose' wine was served with the meal and iced water was offered regularly. The bill came to 260bds including tip.

Everything was just right they returned home with a warm fuzzy feeling about The Atlantis. Well done everyone.

Buzzards Bay...
Level Contributor
1,132 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Atlantis Hotel

It's good to see you mentioned the desserts since they are also superb and shouldn't be overlooked. The Atlantis restaurant is just fantastic and I can't wait to get back there on my next trip. The buffet on wednesday and sunday shouldn't be missed, just remember to wear your pants with the elastic waistband.

There should be a warning for those eating at the Atlantis not to have photos taken of themselves afterwards. My wife and I had a photo taken shortly after a wednesday buffet lunch and to my horror I look pregnant in the photo and it's become one of those family photos that may never go away. On the plus side it always reminds me of the great meal I had at Atlantis whenever I look at it.

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
2,488 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Atlantis Hotel

Glad you enjoy it as well Richard - I have yet to experience dining at The Atlantis so I'll bear you comments in mind!!!

3. Re: Atlantis Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 October 2012, 20:15