We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Couple Going/End Of April/Need BchFrnt/WHERE TO STAY??

Atlanta
Level Contributor
31 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Couple Going/End Of April/Need BchFrnt/WHERE TO STAY??

Young Couple. I'm Adventurous. Him, Not So Much. I HAVE To Have Beach Front. And The Hotel MUST Be Nice. Don't Prefer To Be Too Far Away From The Hustle & Bustle. Also Prefer Calmer (Swimable) Waters In Front Of Hotel. PLEASE HELP ASAP

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
2,161 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Couple Going/End Of April/Need BchFrnt/WHERE TO STAY??

I would suggest you look at either St Lawrence Gap or Holetown - there are plenty of options to choose from...

Does it have to be a hotel? What about an apartment? What is your budget?

Fairfax, Virginia
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
1,662 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Couple Going/End Of April/Need BchFrnt/WHERE TO STAY??

You might look at The Sandpiper on the west coast. Great hotel/service, right on the beach. Good restaurant, but also 5 min. walk into Holetown for lots of shops/restaurants. Also the newly opened Limegrove Center is right there with lots of additional high-end shops, restaurants and even a cinema.

Holetown, Barbados
Level Contributor
10,523 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Couple Going/End Of April/Need BchFrnt/WHERE TO STAY??

If you are looking to go at the end of this April you may have trouble finding what you want as it is Easter, so even though Barbados has been very quiet compared with previous years this Winter, do not delay, because Easter falls in low season. Do you have your flight already ?

Lois -----------one day we MAY get a Cinema at Limegrove, but don't hold your breath !

Edited: 31 March 2011, 17:02
Atlanta
Level Contributor
31 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Couple Going/End Of April/Need BchFrnt/WHERE TO STAY??

Budget is $1000-$1500. Staying 7 days. I heard the Gold Coast offers calmest surf, better hotels & restaurants. This is what I'd prefer, especially if it's somewhat close to all the action.

Holetown, Barbados
Level Contributor
10,523 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Couple Going/End Of April/Need BchFrnt/WHERE TO STAY??

Then have a look at the Sandpiper as this is onr of the best Hotels on the West coast and it is within easy walking distance of Holetown and all it's restaurants and bars.

6. Re: Couple Going/End Of April/Need BchFrnt/WHERE TO STAY??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 October 2012, 23:21